Monday, February 19, 2007

But what if I don't WANT to change to the new blogger?!

I guess they aren't going to give me a choice in the matter...

I realized, looking at my past posts, that they were more links to other internet sites than actual posts about me... Well, that's because my life has been pretty non-eventful lately. We have a new house-mate: Michelle. Point people will remember her, for everyone else, she was in the theatre program with me. She's living in the third bedroom, and it's WONDERFUL having another girl in the house :) I've been getting more hours at work, which is nice for both the boredom and the money factors. I'm excited because this month I think I will be able to put a tiny bit away in savings!! That would be nice... Other news: I'm looking for summer theatre jobs. Not much going on there, I have a couple of places that want to interview me (over the phone, thankfully), but I am at a standstill right now. Other than that, my aunt and cousin are coming out for spring break in just under a month. So exciting!!! I haven't seen anyone since Christmas, so it'll be nice. And I'm looking forward to finally doing the touristy stuff here, as the only tourist stuff I've done so far is go to a couple shows.

Oh yes, I saw "Wicked" a couple weeks ago for Michelle's birthday. She entered the ticket lottery and won, so we saw "Wicked" in the front row. It was really cool... The costumes were astonishing, and from so close, I got to see a lot of detail. Beautiful. Seriously, what you can accomplish when you have the budget and manpower is astonishing. The show was great, the actors had a lot of energy, and the effects were amazing. The best part was meeting the actors afterwards. I read in the program that the guy playing Fieyro did voice acting. He came out and was signing autographs, looking bored with the world, and as he signed mine, I said, "I think that it's really cool that you do voice work, too." His eyes lit up and he started talking to Michelle and I about it, how he started out on really crappy stuff, but then worked his way up. The best part was that as he moved along the line signing other people's programs, he kept talking to us :):)

So I guess I've got more going on than I thought. Tho I do have a couple of really funny YouTube videos that I found... So those will go up at a later date.

Love to all!!

No comments: