Sunday, March 25, 2007

It takes a man who knows no fear to wrestle with a goat.

My exciting news:

I have a summer theatre job! I am working as a stitcher for Shakespeare and Co. in Lenox, Massachusetts this summer. I leave in the beginning of May and return late July :) I'm very excited- it sounds like a great place. We work 9-6 Tues thru Sat, have a half day on Sunday and Mondays off every week.... Ahhhhhhh, I'll be able to ENJOY summer this year without killing myself with the pace (and still earning money). I actually accepted the job a few weeks ago, but I was waiting until I got a contract to post it (just in case...) So I will be off north in just over a month.... I can't wait!!!!!!

Love to all :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats!! I hope you have a great time in MA!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! You'll only be a few miles from me!