[A is for age]: 22
[B is for beer of choice]: No beer, thanks, cider for me :)
[C is for career]: Theatre, of course...performance or costumes
[D is for your dog's name]: Quincey (tho technically she is my parents' dog)
[E is for your essential daily item]: Lotion...dry skin sucks, ya know.
[F is for favorite song at the moment]: "Cop Song" and "Snuff that Girl" from Urinetown
[G is for favorite games]: Video games and "find the seam ripper" in the costume shop
[H is for Hometown]: Chippewa Falls, WI
[I is for the instrument you play]: Piano, singing, used to play the clarinet
[J is for favorite flavor of juice]: Pineapple Orange
[K is for kids]: Awesome if you can give them back to their parents when they get fussy
[L is for last hug?]: Either Chris or Andy, I can't remember
[M is for marriage]: If it's to the right person...
[N is for name of your crush]: Probably my boy...Andy
[O is for overnight hospital stays]: When I was born, and I think once or twice more
[P is for phobias]: Dark, bugs (nice to be in the middle of the country, huh?)
[Q is for quote]: "You've got to find the one string...the one string to rule them all!" (the costume shop motto) and "Jesus, tree people!" (said in an Irish accent)
[R is for biggest regret]: Not being a kid when I was a kid.
[S is for status]:Costumer...Taken...In Nowhere, IL...
[T is for time you wake up]: 9:15-9:30 (call is at 10...)
[U is for underwear]: Yes
[V is for vegetable you love]: Peas, carrots
[W is for worst habit]: Saying the "uh-huh" that Susan calls my non-commital
[X is for x-rays you've had]: Sinuses, teeth, chest, left leg, and multiple ones of my torso
[Y is for yummy food you make]: Cookies (chocolate chip), mac and cheese....I don't really cook.
[Z is for zodiac]: Libra, the scales
So that's me!!
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment