The first day of 2007... I've been thinking about 2006, and all of the things that I've done. As I think about it, it's pretty insane, all of that.
-Went to London, England for the first time.
-Took classes in another country.
-Made friends with people from 4 continents.
-Visited 12 countries in 3 months.
-Stayed in countries where English was not the first language.
-Learned basic phrases in French, German and Italian.
-Flew to another country by myself.
Back in the US:
-Got my first professional theatre job.
-Was the inspiration for a song written by a friend.
-Designed my first show.
-Moved to New York City.
-Got a job in New York City.
-Moved in with my boyfriend.
-Got engaged.
-Lived in 3 different states.
That, looking back, is my year. Hopefully 2007 will bring more such things...?
Love to all, and a happy, healthy new year!!!!!
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment