11 days until I leave for Lenox, MA!!! I really can't wait to get out there. I like the city and all, but spending 14 weeks in the country will be relaxing. And I get to sew all day :) And 2 seconds ago, Michelle handed me my bus ticket :D So I've signed my contract, I have a way to get there, and I'm leaving soon!!!!!
And my parents are coming tomorrow!!!! I got Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, so we're going to hang around and I'll show them the city and things like that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather stays beautiful like it has been. It's been 60-80 degrees and sunny for the last week. I'm beginning to get used to spring/summer... ahhh.... And the trees are starting to bud (yes, there's trees in my neighborhood) and grass is starting to grow (there's grass near the curb... some people have yards, but not me).
That's about all from here. Love to all!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww! Have fun in Massachusettes! It's such a beautiful state. I hope I'll be able to come visit you soon because it's been FAR too long since we've hung out. :)
Post a Comment