I made it to Lenox yesterday with a minimum of complications. Those included: trying to manage suitcases on the subway (lots of love to Andy for helping me!!) and almost not being able to get my suitcase unlocked. But I'm here just fine, my housing is awesome!!!!!! We have a huge backyard... ahhh.... It's beautiful here in the country. I love it. And my roommate and the other shop ladies are amazing :) So, it will be a good summer.
More later, there's others waiting for the computer.
Love to all!!!!!
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad to hear your safe and sound. :)
Glad to hear you're on your way to a fun and exciting summer. I had a weird dream last night that we were sitting in the backseat of a car and you were telling me I was wrong about Barack Obama and being really cryptic and telling me you don't like Obama and I was getting really pissed off. Weird. It's ok if you don't like Obama, but you don't have to be mean about it.
Hallo! I'm safe and sound as well in Stockbridge. My cell phone service is hit and miss, but I'd love to try to connect in the next few days...if nothing else to hand off the lovely care package Humphrey assembled for you.
Post a Comment