But getting better. It's just a cold, but I don't feel like doing anything. Which is all right, because I don't have to work until tomorrow. So I'm killing time, and found this; it looks like fun.
Stolen from Katie :)
A. Pick 15 movies you know/like/love.
B. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
C. Post them here for everyone to guess.
D. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
E. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1.) "Too expensive for the Army?" "I don't think they tried to market it to the billionaire, spelunking, BASE-jumping crowd."
XX 2.) "She is alive, or was an hour ago. If she is otherwise when I find her I shall be very put out."
-The Princess Bride (Laura)
3.) "It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences. "
4.) "There's loads of them... having some sort of sponsored epileptic fit!"
XX 5.) "Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled."
-The Prestige (Laura)
XX 6.)"There's only one reason Christian girls comes down to the Planned Parenthood." "She's planting a pipe bomb?" "Okay, two reasons."
-Saved (Laura)
XX 7.) "Cut the crap, Hamlet! My biological clock is ticking, and I want babies NOW!"
-The Reduced Shakespeare Company's the Complete Works of Shakespeare (Abridged) (Amanda)
8.) "I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur, I see a big bright blur."
9.) "From here to the eyes and the ears of the 'Verse, that's my motto, or it might be if I start having a motto."
10.) "Mina... you are in the closet. Open the door, and come out."
11.) "WHAT'D YOU THINK, THAT I'D STILL BE A RUNT AT EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD?"
XX 12.) "That's our Hitler!"
-The Producers (Laura)
XX 13.) "They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up."
-Big Fish (Amanda)
XX 14.) "I do ballet because it has nothing to do with the people. Give me tiaras and boys in tights any day."
-Center Stage (Karla)
15.)"You must have big rats if you need Hattori Hanzo's steel."
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
#14 - said by Erik O. Jones in the movie "Center Stage"
Karla
2 is the Princess Bride
5 is The Prestige
6 is Saved
and I know I know 13, I just can't think of it.
How did I forget to say number 12 is The Producers?
Ooo! Ooo!
#7 - TCWOWS(A)
#13 - Big Fish
Post a Comment