Friday, August 15, 2008

Moving!

Not out of Chicago... only about 4 blocks away. At the beginning of September.

Our landlord told us that he had our apartment promised to someone else at the end of our lease. So we would be moving at the end of October anyway. Our landlord then showed us an apartment that he was renting out. It is twice the size of our apartment now, and not very much more in rent. So.... we're moving! I will post pics as soon as we get in.

Other than that, the show is going well. We start tech on Sept 5, which is a shorter build time than I've ever had to deal with. But then tech and previews are for a couple weeks, and we open September 20. So far, it's not been too busy on my part- that may change soon, when I will have to do a lot of shopping.

That's all for now-Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Glad too see things are going so well. Wish me luck on the apartment front when I have to start looking next June. But then again, finding an apartment is a piece of cake just about anywhere outside of Hawaii.