Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tech week...

Yeah... you really have to be crazy to have this life. A few weeks of nicely paced work, and then suddenly it's way too many hours to be working in one week.

Tech is going well, though. The show is going to be amazing! We have final dress with photo call tomorrow night, and then previews start Thursday. We officially open on September 20th.

Dragon*Con was AWESOME. No other words. To sum up: I got to be a geeky fangirl for a whole weekend and dress up in lots of fun costumes :) I had a great (tho short) visit with Chris :) I also met some celebrities and saw some outstanding costumes. I have pictures up on Facebook, and I will post some here, as well as go into greater detail about the whole weekend, when it's not 1:30 AM.

Love to all!

No comments: