Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ahhhhh....sleep

Well, I just got back to Wisconsin last night...and it was really really nice because I got to bed about 1am and then slept until 10. It was great to be able to sleep and then be lazy when I got up. I am in Chippewa for another month or 2 now, so I'll be looking for a job for a month... Ah well. I'll get a little time off now, at least. Wizard of Oz went better and better as the run went on, and was very well received. Ain't Misbehavin opened really well...the cast is amazing and the show is awesome!!! It involved a couple of all-nighters in the costume shop, but it looked great. And then the leaving... The actors left the day after Wizard closed, so that was a hard day. And then most of the tech staff and I left yesterday...so that was a really hard day. It's odd... I know I'll see everyone again, but I know that it won't be all together in the same group again. It's sad... But on to a new chapter in my life. I've done that a lot lately, I've had 3 chapters of my life close within 4 months: College, study abroad and my first professional gig. But I'm looking forward to whatever comes next!

Love to all!!

No comments: