Friday, August 25, 2006

So many titles to choose from....

So I have many titles in the running for today's post:
"My DVD player is telling me to "PS OFF"....I'm wondering what I did to make it angry!"
"Boning is hard work... no, I'm talking about putting plastic boning in my bodice... gosh that sounds bad too............ it's a sewing thing!!!"
"Captain's Handbook, Complete with Pop-Up Sextant"

So anyway...

Life is pretty good here. I'm mostly just hanging around, not doing much. It sucks, I need a job in order to earn money, but I'm moving out so soon that no one wants to hire me for 3 weeks.... So I have to figure out something. So I'm pretty bored right now. I'm caught between thinking that's a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because I've been running so hard all summer that I barely had a chance to breathe, let alone sit and read or do things. But at the same time, I've gotten so used to always having something to do it's kinda driving me crazy to know that I don't have anything to do for a deadline. And it's weird... I see all these back to school sales and people talking about going back to school...and for the first time in 17 years, I'm not joining them. It's pretty crazy.

That's about all that's new from me. My mom is throwing a belated graduation/early moving out party for my family on Saturday. So that should be interesting...lots of relatives! And if any of my blog readers happen to be in the Eau Claire/Chippewa Falls area on Sat (not likely, I know) let me know! I will give you times/directions/etc.

That's all for now!

Love to all

2 comments:

Nicki said...

sextant is a funny word.

Laura said...

SHIT! Curse me for not following up on the blog stuff. I was in Eau Claire visiting my dad for a bout a week! Oh, sorry, you probably won't post this. I Forgot I can't say shit on your blog. Sorry Greta!