Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Kansas she says is the name of the car...

So the show is open...it was not one of the most fun times in my life in terms of amount of time put in, but it turned out well :) Except today...everyone seemed to be off. We had a few people completely break onstage, and as per the title of this entry, some lyric mess ups as well. So yeah...trying to relax tonight and get focused for the next show. Which will be nice... "Ain't Misbehavin' "; it's a musical review. The girls get 2 dresses each and the men get suits :)

Anyway, here are some "Urinetown" pics...

The ending pose


"Tell Her I Love Her"


Yes, we spoofed the Fiddler bottle dance


"Run Freedom Run"


The dream ballet spoof in "Follow Your Heart"...the dream ballet dancers were Ben (6'2") and Erin (4'11")


"There's a heart in the sky, there just is, don't ask why, it's the sky!"


"Priveledge to Pee"


The Act I finale


"Mr. Cladwell"-Bob, the one with the green vest, was one of my favorite costumes in the show. Also, I was proud of the Cladwell costumes because all the chorus members in that scene came on with colorful costumes on and then they ripped away to reveal their matching chorus outfits. I don't have a pic of the colorful outfits yet, but I will soon.


"The Cop Song"-Quite possibly my favorite song of the show

Love to all!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

The costumes for Urinetown look great!! Have fun on Ain't Misbehavin' and enjoy the rest of your summer!!

Sarah said...

Great job on Urinetown! you did fantastic. I hope you are still having a blast and the the rest of the season turns out great!