Sunday, December 17, 2006

Seriously.... it's December, for Pete's sake!!

Seriously....it's December 17 (well...18 technically, as it's 12:30 am)......and it's 50 degrees out right now!!! I walked home from the bus stop with my jacket unbuttoned, and during the day, I can go out in a sweatshirt and jeans and be perfectly comfortable!!!!!! And....it's mid-December and there's no snow yet! There have only been about 3 days so far that have been cold enough to snow... I could get used to this :) But right now, it's really weirding me out! You know you've lived in the midwest too long...

Love to all!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Midwest has nothing to do with it. I think it should be colder in the northeast. Well, you'll get yours in January. I've heard that's the time that New Yorkers would rather freeze to death than look stupid in big hats and gloves...only I'll be there in January... At least I don't have to be held up "I live in New York standards."

Batmanda said...

Oh, no, dear, it's been like that here too. The worst part isn't that it's almost Christmas and there's no snow; it's the fact that come May there'll still be snow on the ground. You know it's gonna happen.

Chris said...

Yeah. Its been fluctuating between Winter and April the last two weeks.

Nicki said...

You're so cute.