Oy. That's really all I have to say.
Definition:
Oy:
1. A full size truck pulling a 6'x12' trailer over the George Washington Bridge, through the Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn and then going back again.
2. Packing up an entire apartment and cleaning it.
3. 17 + hours in said truck sitting in the middle seat.
It was allright tho, no major incidents. We got packed up and moved out on Sunday (saying goodbye to our neighbors :'( ). We left at about 7pm, drove until 10 and stayed the night in PA, just across the border. The next day we started at about 10am and drove until 10pm with stops for gas/food/etc. We stayed in Ohio, just east of the Indiana border. The next day we were on the road by 7:30 am and got to Nekoosa just fine. It was an interesting trip (tho I don't want to be in a car at anytime soon). I will post the last few pics from NY and the trip once I get some new batteries for my camera... my rechargables are no longer charging, so time for new ones!
Hope everyone else is doing well, we're off to apartment hunt tomorrow and Saturday!
Love to all,
Greta
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment