Monday, December 19, 2005

Argh

Andy and I had another arguement tonight... about Christmas Eve again. He wants me to come down there and I feel like I should spend Christmas with my parents, as I don't know when I'll be able to be at home for Christmas next. I don't understand him, I'll decide something and then he'll try to convince me to change my mind..... and as soon as I change my mind, then he tries to convince me to go back to my original decision... grr... Sorry to all my housemates, I'm sure I got kinda loud at one point. Just frustrated, cause things are like a roller coaster with us, up one minute and down the next...I mean last night (which was AWESOME by the way) we were having so much fun and now tonight we're fighting again. Ahhh, the joy of blogging, to rant to everyone and yet no one in particular.
Anyway, last night ROCKED! Amanda and Chris and Dave and Andy and I all went out for our last Saturday in Point. We originally wanted to go to a costume ball at Clark Place, but we got started late and just ended up going to the bars. We got all dressed up, tho, which was so much fun. That's why I love being in theatre, you can just dress up for the hell of it and all of your friends will jump right in without a second thought. And theatre people are so creative with their costumes too!
That's all for tonight, I need to keep working on Kyle's take home exam, so I'll probably be reading for a bit.
Good night all!

2 comments:

Laura said...

A costume ball? Oh that's so cool! Sounds like fun. Wish I was there.
take it easy and see you soon!

Unknown said...

Sometimes boys just suck.