Thursday, December 15, 2005

Weird....

Weird...today was my last day of classes at the UWSP campus. I'm still a student next semester, but I'll be in London. Today was my last day of classes that are required for my major and the last time I will have to take a class on this campus. If I pass my Theatre History final, I will have a degree. It's really crazy, I've been in school for the last 17 years of my life and now suddenly it's almost over. It's really starting to hit me that in about a week, I'm probably not going to see most of these people ever again. Sure, I'll come back for a few days next semester right before graduation, but other than that... A lot of people I only talk to every once in a while, but I still enjoy being with them. And my friends too. I've made some really good friends and by Feb, we'll be spread across 2 continents...and I do mean spread! Everywhere from the West coast to the East coast and everywhere inbetween.
Those are my somewhat profound thoughts of the day. It's almost over...I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest now that I'm finally done with classes, most projects and a good chunk of my finals :) That's all for today, it's still crazy, but I'm so glad to be almost there!!!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

yayyy....welcome to the wilde world of blogging, and welcome to London! (soon) I completely know how you feel--how do you think I ended back up in higher education? The real world is weird. My advice, have an exit strategy--don't do what I did and go home with no job and no prospects. :)

Chris said...

Hey Greta, we made it we surivived and got out of the department in 2 and half years. Woot for us