A long overdue post... Just a few highlights, I think, I will post lots and lots when I get home because I can :)
I am sunburned!! In Austria! So we rented bikes for the day, 10 Euro and we got our money's worth... We rode from 9:30am to 5:15pm with only about a total of 1.5 hours of break. Tho now I am sore... and bright red on my arms...but we got almost all the way to the mountains that surround this place, and I'm sure that we did over 20 km on a bike.
And we leave tomorrow, with a stop in Dachau before heading off to Munich for a few days, then off to home. And I am meeting with both Verenas!!!!! For those of you who don't know, my family had two foreign exchange students, both named Verena, both of whom live in Munich. And I am getting together with them on Sunday!!!! So happy times for that.
I had one of those realization moments today. I was just thinking, and I realized what I have been doing for the past 3 months. It really hadn't hit me until now, how much I've done and experienced in so short of a time. And the fact that it will all be over on Monday. Crazy............
But I will be home soon, and you can all look forward to lots of pictures and a few long posts!!
Love to all, next post: United States!
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so cool! I'm glad you enjoyed your time. I rented a bike in some place in Italy and it was a blast...covered a lot of territory. Can't wait to sit down and catch up with your blog when you get home.
Take it easy!
Post a Comment