Friday, April 14, 2006

EEEEEE!!!!

Italy!!! Seriously folks, the past few days have been a blast!! Montreaux...hope you like mountains cause that is all that my pics are of... We were literally 20 metres from the shore of Lake Geneva with mountains in the background.......soooooo beautiful. Then Italy....Padua is great, it is 65 degrees here right now... and is going to stay that way until we go! Loving it....

I gotta make this short, as I only have a bit of time. But love to all, Andy I cant wait to see you next Monday and OMG I am having the time of my life over here!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Thought & Memory said...

PRETTY MOUNTIANS :)
See ya soon (K)

Unknown said...

I can't believe you're coming back already! Has the semster really come and gone?

Laura said...

Italy is gorgeous, and I mean gorgeous. Lovely culture. I got my two dollars worth almost everywhere I looked. (some of you will know what that means.) the scenery isn't bad either. Whatever you do - don't let anyone - and I mean anyone - take you out on the water in a little boat.