Hello from Paris! French keyboards have a lot of key letters in different places... But we're on the Continental tour, and it's been pretty good so far. I'll have to do a post on my night at the Eiffel tower... I never thought so much could happen in 4 hours, even to me! Not too long of a post, others are waiting for the comp. It's been fun... except I can't believe the 2-facedness of a couple people here... and I really just can't stand it when people who I thought I knew for the past 3 months turn around and lie to my face. But other than that, it's amazing to be DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!!! We went up Notre Dame today, and to the Lourve, and the Eiffel Tower and also the Arc de Triomph; not all today, but since Friday. But I need to go, love to all and expect a big post on the 24th-26th about all my fun experiences on the Continent!!
Love to all!!!
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow sounds like you've been having fun. Sorry about the two faced bastards. Enjoy the trip :)
Yeah, ditto two-faced bastards. I hope that you took your shoes off when you were in the Louvre...they have wood floors. mmm. wood floors.
And please tell me you took some pictures of the Eiffel Tower during the day so we don't get a repeat of Laura's show and tell: "This is the Eiffel Tower, only it's after midnight and they turned the lights off..." :)
Sorry people are stupid.
but youll be home soon and youll only have to deal with stupid me :)
Love and Kisses
See you at the Airport!
Post a Comment