This is an unusually short post this time. Just over 1 week until I leave London....very very sad indeed :( But I'm looking forward to the tour. And I didn't realise that different countries have different dates for Daylight Savings Time...it's already "sprung ahead" here, and I guess it doesn't change in the US until next week...weird, you'd think a thing like that would be relatively global...
Other random bits of (to me) exciting news:
-Thanks to Kung Fu, I can now do a front flip! Kinda cheating because he sets up puching bags and you flip over them, but I can now consistantly land on my feet :)
-I'M COSTUME DESIGNING THIS SUMMER! I got my contract from TLP, and I'm designing the children's show this summer... It's "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" (Hey Chris, I knew you would like that:) )
That's about all for now, I'm just finishing up some last papers, getting things ready to ship home and doing all the London things that I won't get to do when I go back.
Claude, you'll appreciate this... We were at the Tate Modern yesterday, and I found this painting... I think that it looks like a scene from "Betrayal in the House on the Hill" or that other creepy video game from this summer...

Love to all, and see (some of) you in less than a month!!

3 comments:
Youre right that does look like how i visualized it... creepy. Love you (K)
Congrats on the costume design! Sounds like a bit of a challenge but it should be fun. FYI: Lori Koeller is also going back to TLP. Check it out on her blog (it's a link on my blog)
Hope Jameson is coming abck as the main designer. He is truly fabulous to work with.
Post a Comment