I can't believe I forgot to tell it!! It dates back from my Dover/Canterbury trip... So about 1.5 months ago.
I was down in the crypt at Canterbury Cathedral. Three priests walk by. They are carrying something, I couldn't see exactly what, but it was something to do with a church service, as it was gold. They were all in robes (the black ones that look kind of like dresses) and cloaks, as it was cold out. So one of them says, 'I feel like we're on a mission from 'Star Wars'.'
Yeah, it actually happened. That's about all from here, I've mostly just stayed around London and did the 'touristy' stuff that I figure I should do (it's also stuff for classes, we have to write papers on 5 places that we went). But this weekend I'm going to Ireland, so I'm sure I'll have some awesome stories and pics to share after that!!
Love to all!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
giggle, did they have blasters??
How cute! And some people didn't believe me when I told them priests have a sense of humor.
I woulda been so tempted to do the breathing noise as they walked after i heard that... hehehe
Wow. Just wow.
Did they constantly bang their heads against a wooden board, and then chant while people screamed in the background, "I'm not dead yet! I'm getting better!" ?
Post a Comment