Ok, well I was almost recovered from my meeting Adam Godley....and then last night I freaked out again!
I'm sure everyone remembers the scene in 'Love, Actually', right near the end, where the principal gets up onstage and announces Joanna's song at the Christmas programme (right after the 'Catch a Falling Star' song). Well.....the man who plays the principal is ADAM GODLEY!!!!! And he plays Mr. Teevee in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'!!!!!!!!!! So of course, I geeked out AGAIN last night after seeing that.......yeah, I know, but it was exciting!! OK, I'm done now (I think!!)
Love to all!
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! It's so interesting me that everyone in London is running into actors - at other shows. That's cool. I met Ben Silverstone (whom I'm sure I've mentioned) when he was in a show at Shepard's Bush. It's crazy too that in the picture I have of myself & him there's a framed portrait of Oscar Wilde in the background in this bar. Weird.
I completely understand the Geeking Out Part 2. happens all the time....
Post a Comment