And not just any burger-flipping, grocery-bagging, water-serving part time summer job...oh no, my friends, I have my first REAL PROFESSIONAL THEATRE JOB right after I graduate!!!!! And it all happened so fast too... I will be working at Timber Lake this summer as Assistant Costumer, with a chance to possibly design some shows depending on how the rest of the hiring works out :) I was checking my email randomly on Thursday (luckily I did!!) and Brad from Timber Lake had emailed and offered me a job, but I had to decide by Friday evening... So I ended up getting ahold of him and he offered me the job!! So I am employed, as of May 15. I'm soooooo excited, I have a job working at a theatre...though I do have to find employment in September, but at least I'm off to a good start on my goal of being employed.
I've forgotten my itinerary of Ireland, so I'll post on Wed about my trip. It was fantastic! We went all over Western Ireland and of course saw some of the big sights and some little ones as well. Now I will leave you to wait with baited breath until Wednesday, when I will finish my adventures in the fair land of Erie.
Love to all!
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats Gretta! I hope you have a fantstic summer at TLP. The season is awsome. You'll have to keep me updated as to how it goes for you. I think there might be some returnees from last summer....
Yeah, congratulations!!! That totally rocks! I know you'll have a great time--what a relief to know you'll be working, huh? Awww, summer in the Midwest...nothing like it. :)
That reminds me: Watch out for the aliens in the corn field.
P.S. Chaz is going to TLP for Modern Millie! I'm sure it'll be fun to see another Pointer.
Post a Comment