This is the second post, I broke them up as to make reading easier :)
Wow, only 2 weeks left in London before the tour... where did all the time go!?!?
I did get to go and see Nikki's "Hedwig" on Wednesday.... In the words of Allison (Nikki's roommate), "Amazing......I just don't know what else to say..." It was great. Luckily it started late that night because I have the amazing ability to just miss the train I need then not get another for 20 minutes.... And I got lost on the campus.... So I showed up at 8:10 (curtain at 8:00) and they hadn't started (whew!) But the show was awesome. Hedwig was brilliant, she (he) had amazing German/American accents. And he played a woman so well... And Yitzhak (sorry about spelling) was amazing... She played a man amazingly well too! The audience was really responsive, which helped, and the fact that it was in a bar helped the whole rock concert feel. I liked it a lot more than the movie. One of the best parts was the band and Yitzhak rocking out to a medly of "Sweet Dreams" and a couple other songs as the 2nd act opener. But you really got involved with these characters and their lives. I just can't think of the words to describe it...
We went to Stonehenge on Friday. It was really impressive, I've got some really good pics of it. But the only thing I could think of when I was there was Children of Eden: "Stones the size of giants, in a perfect circle..." etc. But it really was breathtaking to think of these people working for over 1500 years to build this...and the fact that it was made so long ago.
That's all for this post, my Spain post is just underneath.
Love to all, and I'll see some of you in just over a month!
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Greta, what the hell are you doing awake at 3:30 in the morning?! Or have you not set your blog clock back? It was so much fun to see you on Wenesday--I'm glad you braved New Cross to see the show. :)
"Stonehenge: Like many celebrities, not as tall in real life."
Ummm yeah....my blog is still set on USA time, I think...and even in the US, it's on Eastern time....so yeah, that was actually at about 11am here...
Man oh Chavez, the time flies doesn't it. Greta, I'm having a hard time keeping up with your blog, but I"m glad you got to see Nicki's Hedwig! You're going to have an awesome tour! Just remember there's no need to drink a whole bottle of Italian wine yourself. And after you've finished the bottle for God's sake don't have two beers!
Post a Comment