My Dad and I went to see "V For Vendetta" yesterday afternoon....wow. That's really all I can say. First of all, seeing places like Picadilly Circus, a Tube station, and Trafalgar Square was really neat, because...well, hey I was there!! And the rest of the movie was great, a lot of social commentary, allusions to political events in contemporary and 20th century history, and some great director (and AMAZING actor) choices. Definatly a movie to see, not just for comic geeks!
And pics from Italy:

This is in Verona, it's an old Roman amphitheatre that they still use for operas in the summer months.

"Juliet's Balcony" in Verona

One of the oldest Italian Universities-The University of the Ox in Padua

A bridge over the moat in the Square in the middle of Padua-the Square is bigger than Red Square in Moscow!

The Bridge of Sighs and gondolas in Venice

Me in St. Mark's Square in Venice

The Rialto Bridge on the Grand Canal in Venice
3 comments:
fuzzy llama, little llama, funny llama, not a llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, llama, duck!
hahahaha.
hey, did you see Jonathan Strange while you were in Italy?
Beautiful pics. It's almost a shame to be back in the States isn't it?
I agree with you on "V". Too bad I never got around to posting about it. There's a lot I don't seem to get around to posting about.
Did I ever tell you I lost my friggin' roll of film with all my picture from Venice? (fuming)
Sorry all my comments on your blog are all about ME!
Post a Comment