Sunday, May 28, 2006

Finally...the last of the Europe pics!!!!

So I'm in my second week at TLP... And it seems like I've been here forever. I'm getting into a routine, work, eat, work, eat, work, sit by the trash can fire. Which is nice. The people here are great, they're all a blast to work with. And right now it's really late, but I want to post pics from here, which means posting Europe pics! So, when I'm coherant (read: when Thoroughly Modern Millie opens...on Wed...YIKES!!!!) And first dress on Monday. Wow. It's all going so fast...

But anyway, pics:

This is the hallway at "The Bunker" at Dachau. It was the place where the "special" prisoners (like political figures and such) were kept.


I just found this pic interesting. It was a bright sunny day when we went to Dachau, not a cloud in the sky. And I've read a story about sending light into the darkest places, and that's what this pic reminds me of.


The gate going into Dachau: "Work will make you free"

I actually have a lot more pics of Dachau, but I'm not going to post them, as some of them are really disturbing; not graphic, but just....well, disturbing if you know what went on there. But if you'd like to see them, let me know, I'll put up an album on Yahoo or something.


The Glockenspiel at Marienplatz. The little dancers in it actually move 2 times daily.


We went to the Spring festival... these people were "juggling" fire...very cool.


Me, Courtney, Genna, Ashley and Camielle with our fair treats: Cotton candy and chocolate covered strawberries on a stick.


Me, Camielle, Laura, Jenny, Genna, Jenna, Ashley and Katie out for ice cream on Katie's birthday.


The cathedral (the Devil's Step church) in Munich.


Deiter (spelling?), Verena O, me, Verena B, Louisa, Mirjam, Andy and Katrin. Verena O and Verena B were foreign exchage students to my family while I was in school-my German sisters :) Andy is Verena B's husband, and Mirjam (oldest), Katrin and Louisa (youngest) are their children. Deiter is Katrin's godfather. I spent the day with them, and we went to a park to play.

Well, that finishes up my trip to Europe pics... Only a month after I came home. But when it is not so late I will update everyone on all the randomness that is a summer stock theatre.

Love to all!!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

It's weird to think you've been back for a month already! No more living vicariously through you on your merry European adventure. Do keep in touch though! It's great hearing from you.