On my day off, I went to Sterling with about 12 other people and we did a double feature: "Da Vinci Code" and "X-3". Both were good movies. Da Vinci Code could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse. It was worth the money, though. There were only a couple things I had problems with, but most of them I could justify by "it makes the movie move faster/smoother". And the scenes inside the Louvre and around Paris and London were fun, becuase I was there... it was nice, but now I miss Europe again. X-3 was good too. Lots of fun fight sequences and some good humor. But I agree with Sam: DEFINATLY stay until the end of the credits...totally worth it.
But, here's some pics of Millie...what kept me up late for many nights.

The whole cast- we made all of the colorful dresses with fringe on them (6 total).

This is our Millie... she's 4'11", but wow, what a set of pipes!!

Kevin, Meredith and Chas in "Muquin" ("Mammy"). Sooooooo funny!!

The end of "Forget About the Boy"-a really great tap number.

The speak-easy...it starts as a mural of the woman and the man, and the door is the woman's skirt-Amanda's great design.

Mrs. Meers and the jacket that I built. I took a pattern from a plain jacket with a center opening and no trim and made the pattern for that jacket....I'm so proud of it! I'm ending up doing a lot of the building projects, which is really cool. It's funny, because I end up sitting in the shop building while Katie and Rob are running around doing everything else, like fittings and alterations and such stuff as that.
But those are my pics from the first show, stay tuned for more!!
Love to all... :)

3 comments:
Nice Job Sweetie!
Im so proud of you!
Awesome Job on the costumes.
Cant wait to see you!
Mwah!
Great job Greta!
Post a Comment