And the pics of Sarah and the wedding dress:

Yes, as all of you guessed, I did cut my hair. And it hasn't been this short since 4th grade... But I think it fits. It's also a bit shorter than what I wanted, but after about 20 minutes with it, I loved it. I've noticed with the nose ring and the haircut and when out buying clothes that my style is starting to mesh with my personality (finally!!) But here are some pics of that:

The front (tho it looks shorter than it is because it's pulled into the headband)

The back... I've got Amanda Baker hair now!!
And we had a drag night the other night, and Katie (another costumer) and I dressed in matching tuxes and lip synced (sp?) "Luck Be a Lady" by Frank Sinatra...it was so much fun!!!! I've got an album on Facebook, but here's a couple pics:

Victor/Victoria anyone?

Katie and I, the 2 Frankies.

Yes, we went all out and bound our chests!!
So it's been just Urinetown lately, lots of distressing clothes and such...so much fun!! And my first design, I can say, was a sucess, at least in my book. Hope everyone is doing well and love to all!!

5 comments:
Congrats on opening a show with your first design!!! i can't wait to see pics. :)
It's a new Greta! With new lemon-fresh scent!
Your hair looks so cute!!!
And congrats on completing your first design. I can't wait to see the pictures.
It sounds like you are having a wonderful time at Timberlake!!!
Aww! There's nothing like an opening night. :)
Nice haircut! I bet it's nice and cool--you're missing out on our 85 degree weather here!
Hot! I love the hair and love the drag! Hot! Hot! Hot! And the hair is supercute with the headband. I'm jealous because I'm too lazy to do anything but make a pony tail in the summer.
Post a Comment