Saturday, June 17, 2006

OMG, I am probably about the happiest person in the world today

So, I'm designing "Urinetown" here at Timber Lake. And it's going really really well so far, knock on wood. As of right now, I stand to be done with my fittings by Tuesday at the latest...except for the stuff I'm ordering. Which scares me, because I KNOW that there should be more to do than this... Ah well. But today I went shopping for my show... and I found almost everything on my list!! I got a pair of pants for $3, shoes for 50 cents, a $250 suit for $100 :) and the exact fabric I need for one of my vests, and 2 lab coats. Also, I rented 5 pairs of tux pants for $14.50 each...they really like our business around here!!! And I ordered dresses for the women. Tho I may take the suit back and buy a white tux coat on eBay...I'll have to check with the director, see what he thinks. But it's going really well, the director's really liked everything I've shown him so far, which is good :) I'm liking this designing thing...tho I still prefer stitching because then other people get to make the decisions.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS!!!!!!! Hope you're having a great day today and that you get entirely plastered tonight :)

Soon I will have pics up of the wedding dress I made for "The Philedelphia Story"; the dress is beautiful (sorry to brag) in and of itself... but Sarah is GORGEOUS in it!! The running joke of the costume shop is that we don't have to measure anything; if it's remotely close to Sarah's size, it will fit her. Her body proportions are such that she will fit into anything we try on her, and everything that we've tried so far has looked phenomenal. So we love her and hate her for it at the same time.

Anyway, I've babbled enough, love to all and have a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Greta, I'll let you know if I get plastered or not. I'm glad to hear designing is going well. Break a leg