Friday, July 07, 2006

Random quotes from Urinetown

Yes, Urinetown has been fun, both on and offstage. Running a show is great...

Erin (in re: her skirt): "Did you guys wash this or something?!?! It doesn't fit!!!"
Me: "Um, it's on upside down."

Me: "Amee, where's your skirt?!"

During the LAST scene of the show:
Audience member: "Lockstock and Barrel...hahahahahaha."

Sean (while onstage: "It works best in situations of extreme unbalanced...ness."

And of course, we can't forget "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe":

After a night of heavy partying:
Jim: "Yeah, we just rehearsed 'The Lion, the Witch and the Hangover.'"

Courtney (Peter)to Aslan: "You'll be at the battle?"
Me (in the shop): "No, because I'm going to die...then be resurrected, because I am Jesus...or at least a thinly veiled allegory of him."

Hannah (Centaur): "We must pray dilligently for the return of the king."
Katie: "Followed shortly after by 'The Two Towers'?"

Love to all!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like the quotes. Giggle