Sunday, September 16, 2007

A customer looked up my nose

Seriously. And this wasn't a small child, either. It was a woman older than I am. I mean, I know I'm tall, but I didn't think I was THAT tall......

I was in the fitting rooms and I took her items back after she was done. She looked at me:
Her: There's something inside your nose!
Me: ...... What?
Her: There's something inside your nose... (Uncertainly) Maybe it's your nose ring...?
Me: Is it silver?
Her: Yes.
Me: ...........Then it's my nose ring............
Her: Ok.

Other than that, nothing much going on. Just working and getting ready to move. The official move date is October 7, so we'll be back in WI on about October 9 or so. Then it's off to Chicago to look for apartments :)

Love to all!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Can you take Nicole's apartment? SHe's leaving chicago, but I'm not sure when.

BipolarBunny said...

That's very strange. Thank you for sharing it.

Nicki said...

No, now I'm staying in Chicago. But we are looking for a roommate or two. yay! I can't wait to see you! Look me up when you get here!