Hello to all out there!
I am here and safe and sound! The flight was good, tho delayed for an hour. I was really tired yesterday and today, and had a pretty bad bout of homesickness when I got to ISH, but that's over and past and I'm starting to love it here. It was just that I was tired, and didn't know where anyone from UWSP was, I had no phone cards to call anyone, my rommates weren't there and I couldn't go anywhere because I would surely get lost. But I'm all better now :) My roommates are cool, Eleanor is from Australia and Analia is from Argentina. Eleanor is a musical theatre major (seriously, what are the chances of that?!). Made some new friends today and spent the day exploring. Other than that, just a post to let you know I am alive and well and having a great time!!!
Love to all!!
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad to hear youre doing well sweetie. I'm sorry I missed your call. Talk to you soon :) I love you and I miss you!
YEA!!!!! You made it!! I'm glad to here that things are going well. Glad that you're safe and sound
~Chris
Welcome to London!!! Email me as soon as you're ready for a tour! :)
Have a good time G. Try the meat pie from the little place outside of covant garden, they are to die for.
Post a Comment