
No, I didn't photoshop this...that's what color my hair turned out! We all went out on Friday and bought hair dye. On the box, it was a dark red color. It turned out a little bit "Run Lola Run"-esque, but I love it!!! I'm getting a lot of looks now because of the color, but it's all good. We didn't end up going anywhere this weekend, but next weekend it's horseback riding in Wales!!!!! So I'm really looking forward to that. And Stratford on Friday.
Love to all!!!

6 comments:
Hot Hot Hot Hot HOT!
Cant Wait to see it in person.
Miss you lots...even more with you looking all sexy:)
xxxxoooo
talk to you soon
That's too funny because that's exactly the color of the wig I bought in Camden market when I was in London!!!!
I also went horseback riding and wales. It's beautiful there were rainbows and my ass hurt for days afterward!!
That looks my my hair right after dying too! Glad to here your getting around and having fun!
I was wondering who "thought & memory" was, but...I got that question answered. :) Looks good, hon--that's right, u turn some heads, girl! :)
Greta I love it. ITs a great colour. Enjoy the looks and have fun with it.
;)
Ack! I want hair that color, you hussy!
Post a Comment