I was amused as well which is why i took the test.
I'm a Charlotte as well! But you have to admit these questions were blatently obvious as to which Sex and the City girl would answer that way. I was hoping they would be a little more inconspicous or subtle. But nonetheless it was fun!
I don't fit into any category that I've found. I am my own unique personality, made up of bits and pieces of random groups, which means I fit in with everyone and no one all at the same time.
3 comments:
Giggle. I is amused
I was amused as well which is why i took the test.
I'm a Charlotte as well! But you have to admit these questions were blatently obvious as to which Sex and the City girl would answer that way. I was hoping they would be a little more inconspicous or subtle. But nonetheless it was fun!
I'm a Miranda...but are we really that surprised?
Post a Comment