Where was I? In the pic....see the dome? Then the little railing right above it? Right below the steeple, on top of the dome.... I WAS THERE!!!! And I actually looked over the edge and didn't entirely freak out! I was very proud of myself.
Friday, February 03, 2006
Quick update, a bigger post later
Just a quick one this time... York is cancelled, but we're going to Leeds Castle on Sunday. We went to the Globe today...it was so cool. I really want to see a play there, but they don't start their season until May....grr..... And then we went to St. Pauls. Ok, for those of you who know me, this is major: I went to the top!!! All 530 steps of it. Up metal spiral staircases, narrow stone steps, and steps where you have to crouch to get up them....I did it.
Where was I? In the pic....see the dome? Then the little railing right above it? Right below the steeple, on top of the dome.... I WAS THERE!!!! And I actually looked over the edge and didn't entirely freak out! I was very proud of myself.
Where was I? In the pic....see the dome? Then the little railing right above it? Right below the steeple, on top of the dome.... I WAS THERE!!!! And I actually looked over the edge and didn't entirely freak out! I was very proud of myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cool! You know, St. Pauls is the one place in London I haven't been yet--and now I'm not so sure I want to go! 530 steps? Phewww!
Rock on Greta!! I'm glad you went up. Did you enjoy the view?
Enjoy Leeds Castle.
Everytime I went to St Paul's both during the summer and a year and a half later, it was covering in tarp and scaffolding. Lucky duck!
Post a Comment