A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are made for.
I'm guessing a red wig ran afoul of those demon creatures in The Villiage. Am I right?
Greta her hairs cut?
Greta get her hairs cut?
Is that your hair??
Um... you got a hair cut. that's all I can think of... oooo or maybe a mutilated school.
Um... you got a hair cut. that's all I can think of... oooo or maybe a mutilated chipmunk.
I know that shade of red!!!! Did someone get a haircut?!
Um... your hair?
Did you lop off your hair... again?
The remains of an actor who made the mistake of questioning a costumer?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I'm guessing a red wig ran afoul of those demon creatures in The Villiage. Am I right?
Greta her hairs cut?
Greta get her hairs cut?
Is that your hair??
Um... you got a hair cut. that's all I can think of... oooo or maybe a mutilated school.
Um... you got a hair cut. that's all I can think of... oooo or maybe a mutilated chipmunk.
I know that shade of red!!!! Did someone get a haircut?!
Um... your hair?
Did you lop off your hair... again?
The remains of an actor who made the mistake of questioning a costumer?
Post a Comment